Celebrities and Kangen Water
Who usually gets the best new products first? CELEBRITIES! Celebrities want the best of the best. They know if they don’t stay ahead of the game especially with their health, there soon won’t be a game for them to be playing in. They are selling good looks, staying sharp and retaining their youth. For them to always look their best is a top priority.
Also, people like to sell to celebrities because they know if they can get them on board, the celebrities can influence a lot of people.
However, it’s one thing to get a few celebrities on board, but when you see a trend happening, you know you must be on to something. If you google the words, Celebrities and Kangen Water, a page will pop up with celebrity after celebrity that has invested in this technology.
Here is a Partial List of Celebrities Who Drink Kangen Water:
- Wade Lightheart – professional weight lifter
- Chuck Norris
- Sylvester Stallone
- Conan O’Brien
- Shan Stratton – nutritionist to the NFL and many professional baseball teams.
- Pat Boone – who normally doesn’t endorse things has gone on recorded endorsing Kangen Water
- Jennifer Lopez
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
- Elton John
- Demi Moore
- Carlos Santana
- Stephen Tyler, AEROSMITH lead vocalist
- Bill Gates (he has 18)
- Jillian Michaels – “I have gone off the deep end on this. I find that when one has the knowledge and the means they have a responsibility to make the ethical choice… I use a KANGEN WATER filter for drinking water and put in stainless steel canteens – never bottled water.” -Jillian Michaels
- Chilean Miners – The miners while trapped under the earth for weeks drank Kangen Water and came out in full health. (A relative of one of the miners who owned a Kangen Water machine flew down to Chili with her machine a few days after the accident. She then petitioned the Chilean Navy about how much greater Kangen Water hydrates the human body and the importance of this water to the miners survival.) The Chilean government was so pleased with the results that they have put Kangen Water units on their Naval Vessels.
S.W.A.T.S. ENDORSEMENT of Kangen Water
- Martha Stewart
- Erin Brocovitch
- Demi Moore
- Tiger Woods
- The Olympic Training Center in San Diego has four Kangen Water machines from Enagic.
- Quinton Aaron “Big Mike” from the movie Blind Side
The list continues to grow daily!
We are very excited to see this new post which shows Mariah Carey in her home away from home. In particular notice Enagic’s Kangen Water machine.
Mariah has a new Platinum SD 501 model in her kitchen. And, boy does it look great. Mariah obviously wants to make sure she can always has easy accessibility to the very best drinking water available. Enagic’s Kangen Water machines are the world’s best alkaline water ionizers.
The Real Question
Why are all of these people choosing to invest in one of Enagic’s Kangen Water Machines? Well, it’s not just celebrities who are buying, but respected people in the medical community as well. Why is this? Maybe Kangen Water™ is something that everyone should be seriously considering.
- Kangen Water™ is endorsed by Dr. Horst Filtzer, Harvard medical school graduate (1965), renowned vascular surgeon who was Chairman and Resident Training Program Director for Cambridge Hospital.
- Enagic is licensed by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (their FDA) to produce medical devices; a Japanese doctor could prescribe the water from the machine from my faucet to his patients; no other ionizer brand has this license.
- Kangen Water™, which only comes from an Enagic machine, is endorsed by world-renowned gastrointologist Dr. Hiromi Shinya (developer of the colonoscopy and the colonoscopy polypectomy procedure called “The Shinya Method”).
- The Enagic machine is endorsed by the Japanese Association of Preventative Medicine for Adult Diseases (over 6,500 medical doctors); no other machine has this endorsement.
- Enagic’s Kangen Water™ machines are used in over 250 hospitals in Japan. Many of the hospitals have a machine in every room.
- Enagic is the manufacturer of the Kangen Water machines. Just a few decades ago the technology for these machines cost between $180,000 and $400,000. Because of the technological expertise of the engineers at Enagic, as consumers, we are now able to get the same quality medical grade water for less than what people are paying for bottled water. In other words – to own these machines costs far less than what the out of pocket expense may appear.
If you are looking to invest in your health getting the best value for the return on your dollar, then let me help you get your Kangen Water machine purchased today. There are payment plans available for all of the machines. Call me at 503-449-5242.
Check out my website at PortlandKangenWater.com