Beauty Water – The Water That Can Make Us Look Our Very Best!
Besides producing the very best drinking water, the Kangen Water machines can also produce Beauty Water. After using it and feeling how incredible this water feels on your skin, you will want to throw out all of your body lotions. It is amazing what you can do with water when you use the correct pH water for the job at hand!
The Various Ways to Use Beauty Water – Water that is Slightly Acidic (about 6.0 on the pH scale).
1. Keep a small spray bottle with you and mist with it throughout the day. It will refresh you and give you a lift.
2. Keep a bottle of it next to your shower. When you get out, instead of using lotion, spray the beauty water on. One of the reasons skin feels so tight and dry after showering is because it has been exposed to the wrong pH. Most tap water ranges in pH from 7.0 to 8.5 (which is slightly alkaline). However, the correct pH for skin is around 6.0 (slightly acidic). Hence, when our skin is exposed to tap water, it feels tight and dry. Simply correcting the pH level of our skin by spraying on the 6.0 beauty water returns the skin to the correct pH and it no longer feels tight and dry. And, using water is so much more healthy and natural for our skin than expensive lotions!
3. Use the beauty water as an astringent or toner which leaves the skin firm and looking younger! It is, also, excellent to use as a toner after shaving.
4. After shampooing your hair, rinse it with beauty water and watch the messy tangles go away while at the same time adding a nice shine.
5. Pets – they can benefit from the beauty water just as much as we can. Spray and brush it thoroughly on your pet’s fur so it can be shiny and smooth.
6. Use the beauty water to replace your chemical cleaners. Clean your windows, mirrors, eye-glasses, and computer screens with it. You will be delighted to see no streaks!
7. Clean your floors without soap! You remove the dirt with the beauty water while at the same time protecting the finish of the floor by not using harsh chemicals which can leave a residue.
8. Use it to water your house plants and then watch them grow! Remember plants are the opposite of us. They grow the best with Beauty Water – water which is slightly acidic!
9. Use the beauty water on your skin to relieve irritation and pain from cuts, scrapes, bites, stings, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne, burns, dry skin, moles, warts, and even diaper rash.
The list just goes on and on. The relief is magnificent!
There are so many different uses for the Beauty Water. Once you begin to understand how changing the pH in water can have such an impact, it can be fun to experiment and find even more uses!
After learning that many of the commercial products that we thought we couldn’t live without can be easily replaced by simply using the right kind of water, why would we ever want to go back ? The commercial products not only use up our money, they often have suspect chemicals in them that can cause other problems not just to us, but also to the environment.